- I prefer Paypal which is safe and secure but if you would rather pay by cheque I am happy for that too. However, please contact me to arrange. I need to make sure that all you want is in stock before you send me a cheque.
- For custom-made items I require a 30% deposit to cover initial materials purchase costs.
- If there is likely to be any delay I will let you know as soon as possible.
- Contact me to place your order. I will double check on postage and give you a final price before payment
- If there is a delay and you would rather have a refund than wait that is fine.
- If you are having difficulty ordering, or have ordered in error please email me
- All prices exclude p&p. If you buy more than one item I will try and combine postage to get the best rate. If you want your item signed for or tracked, let me know and we can adjust accordingly. I post to the UK and Europe using first class Royal Mail.
- Please allow 10 working days for delivery to the UK and 20 days for delivery anywhere else.
- I will choose to use signed and/or tracked delivery service for some exclusive items and this will incur a slightly higher rate.
Returns and cancellation rights
- If you are unhappy with your purchase or you change your mind you can return it within 14 days for a full refund or exchange. Custom-made items are an exception. If you are unhappy with your purchase please talk to me about it.
- Please send returns back first class (the less time they are in the system, the less chance they have to get lost).
Problems with your order
- If there is a problem with your order please contact me stating:
- The name you ordered under
- The email address you used to pay for the order
- What the problem is
Legal stuff you need to know
- The UK law is the applicable law.
- When buying goods and services on the Internet, the consumer is entering a legally binding contract.
- Your details are held on my computer for accountancy purposes only. This data is protected and will not be sold or give to any outside parties.
- Rita Williamson Designs is based in Cumbria, further address details are available on request. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the designs and artwork are copyright of Rita Williamson Designs (with the exception of some photographs).
- This copyright applies internationally under the Berne Convention (1971 Paris text) and to the Universal Copyright Convention (1971 Paris text), (1952 Geneva text).
- If you wish to use the copyrighted artwork on coursework or as an avatar please ask for permission first to avoid breach of copyright.
- I will pursue my copyright ruthlessly.
Please contact me via the if you have anything you need to ask.